Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bootleg Race Pictures

Happy October everyone!  Eric and I left the windows open all night hoping to cool down the house.  Well we woke up and the house was 60 degrees.  BRRRRRRR!!!

I finally got some of the official pictures of me before, during and after my race last weekend.

I thought I'd share the, ahem, bootleg copies, since I wasn't willing to pay $24.99 each.

I'm not even making that up.

So, thanks to screen print, I was able to save them.  Please pay no attention to the Marathonfoto Proof watermark on them.

Enjoy!
The husband and I before the race.  Since we woke up at 5am, it looks like he is still asleep.  I'm ready go, though.

Mid-race, obviously still early, since I'm still smiling and waving.

I'm "sprinting" to the finish.  It's cool how I levitate while running.  It's not cool that I heel strike.

After I finished, I was handed my finisher's medal by some cadets.  I get REALLY red and swollen when I'm running.  I wonder how I can stop that from happening...

I hope you enjoyed my pictures.  Stay tuned later as I will have some exciting news to share with you!!  And before you ask, no, I'm not pregnant.

1 comment: